Nerves! Argh! - Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds - Drive 360
So after an incredibly nervous student, who has finally overcome her nerves and passed her driving test, we have a few tips and tricks that may help:
1. a good nights sleep
2. do anything that will help you remain calm before your driving lessons - stay away from any other stresses in life.
3. choose a patient and friendly instructor - one that you get on with as it will take the pressure off.
4. if at any point it feels like its getting too much, don't be afraid to ask your instructor for a short break.
5. talk to your driving instructor and explain any worries that you might have.
6. ENJOY - driving can be so much fun!
To book a lesson, contact us by phone/txt/email
Driving Lessons Leeds
Driving Instructors Leeds