Battling Nerves - Drive 360 - Driving Schools Leeds
Everyone suffers with the dreaded nerves from time to time, but a driving test can cause them to affect you even more than usual.
If you're nervous about your practical driving test, or even driving lessons in general, then here are some tips to help:
1. Practice - Obvious, but the more you practice the more confident you will be. Any manoeuvre or road that you are uncomfortable with, tell your driving instructor and together you can conquer the fear.
2. Rest - make sure you are well rested because it can make all the difference.
3. Food - make sure you eat before your test as it will ensure you are more alert. Best to eat nutritious food rather than junk.
4. Gift of the gab - or not! the examiner may remain silent, don't let this put you off.
5. Nobody needs to know - it is just added pressure.
6. Don't panic - if you make a mistake don't panic and ruin the rest of the test. You are not expected to be perfect.
To book a driving lesson with the best driving school in Leeds, give us a call.
Driving School Leeds
Driving Instructors Leeds