Intensive or Regular? - Drive 360 - Driving Schools Leeds
We always get asked if intensive driving courses are better or regular automatic driving lessons.....well....the answer is all dependant on YOU.
Those who would be better off taking intensive driving lessons:
- people who need to pass within a small time frame.
- people who are eager to get on the road ASAP.
- quick learners.
- people with good concentration levels.
- people who can soak up a lot of information quickly.
Those who are better off taking regular lessons:
- nervous pupils (it gives them time to build up their confidence)
- people with limited funds.
- slow paced learners
Which ever you decide to go for, we have driving instructors that will cater to your needs and your learning abilities.
Give us a call to book your introductory lesson, which will give you the opportunity to discuss your needs and concerns with your friendly driving instructor:
07950 13 40 11
Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds
Driving Schools Leeds
Intensive Driving Courses Leeds