Tyres! Automatic Driving lessons Leeds - Drive 360 - Automatic Driving Instructors Leeds
Flat tyre? We all know what a pain and inconvenience that can be.
Here is all you need to know about changing a tyre:
- Find a safe place to park. As soon as you realise, slow down and stop at the closest safe place.
- Apply your handbrake. Easily forgotten due to panic and distress.
- Apply wheel edges to ensure the car does not roll.
- Remove the wheel cover
- Loosen the lug nuts. Anticlockwise will do the job.
- Place the jack under the car.
- Unscrew the lug nuts.
- Remove the flat.
- Mount the spare tyre.
- Tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the car and tighten them further.
- Replace hubcap.
- Ensure there is sufficient air in the tyre.
Remember, prevention is better than cure. It is always better to ensure correct and regular maintenance of the tyres.
To book automatic driving lessons in Leeds, with one of our fully qualifed DSA approved automatic driving instructors, please call/text/email.
07950 13 40 11
Automatic Driving Schools Leeds
Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds
Automatic Driving Instructors Leeds