Flat Tyre - Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds - Drive 360 - Automatic Driving Schools
Flat tyre? Been there...
Here's what to do if you have a flat tyre:
1. Remove all passengers from the vehicle
2. Locate the puncture but do not remove the source of puncture
3. Connect the repair kit. Follow instructions and repair.
4. Ensure the car is in neutral when pumping up the tyre.
5. Drive to the nearest garage and replace the tyre.
To book automatic driving lessons in Leeds, with one of our fully qualifed DSA approved automatic driving instructors, please call/text/email.
The friendliest automatic driving schools in Leeds with only top grade fully qualified automatic driving instructors.
07950 13 40 11
Automatic Driving Schools
Automatic Driving Lessons
Intensive Driving Courses Leeds