How Intensive Driving Courses Work - Drive 360 - Automatic Driving Schools
Here is how our intensive driving courses work:
1. You complete a 2 hour assessment lesson. The automatic driving instructor will assess your driving capabilities and draw a plan of all the subjects that need to improved/taught.
2. You both agree on times and dates.
3. You make a deposit payment to secure your place.
4. You sign a contract. The instructor helps you to book a test date.
5. You make payment in full 14 days prior to the commencement of the intensive course.
6. You complete the intensive and pass your test.
It really is that simple!
To book automatic driving lessons with one of our fully qualified, patient and friendly DSA Approved Automatic Driving Instructors, please call/text/email. We are one of the best automatic driving schools in Leeds. 07950 13 40 11 Drive 360 www.drive360.co.uk www.drive360.co.uk/intensive-course Automatic Driving Schools Leeds Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds Intensive Driving Courses Leeds