Car Criteria for Tests - Intensive Driving Courses Leeds - Intensive Driving Lessons Leeds
What is expected from the vehicle during a driving test is changing slightly. We have covered the changes in our earlier blog.
Here is a full list of what is generally expected of the car you are taking on the driving test:
- be taxed
- be insured for a driving test (check with your insurance company)
- be roadworthy and have a current MOT (if it’s over 3 years old)
- have no warning lights showing, for example, the airbag warning light
- have no tyre damage and the legal tread depth on each tyre - you cannot have a space-saver spare tyre fitted
- be smoke-free - this means you cannot smoke in it just before or during the test
- be able to reach at least 62mph and have an mph speedometer
- have 4 wheels and a maximum authorised mass (MAM) of no more than 3,500 kg
When you take a driving test in one of our vehicles, this is not something you need to worry about. Our automatic driving instructors ensure that the car is legal, roadworthy and fit for you to take on a test.
To book automatic driving lessons in Leeds, with one of our fully qualified DVSA approved automatic driving instructors, please call/text/email.
The friendliest automatic driving schools in Leeds with only top grade fully qualified automatic driving instructors who offer regular lessons and intensive driving courses in Leeds.
We offer driving lessons in various areas of Leeds: Alwoodley, City Centre, Horsforth, Armley, Beeston, Bramhope, Burley, Burmantofts, Harehills, Crossgates, Farnley, Garforth, Gipton, Gledhow, Halton, Headingley, Holbeck, Hunslet, Meanwood, Middleton, Rawdon, Roundhay, Woodhouse and much more.
07950 13 40 11
Automatic Driving Schools Leeds
Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds
Automatic Driving Instructors Leeds
Intensive Driving Courses Leeds