Intensive Driving Courses Leeds - Car Maintenance - Driving Lessons Leeds
It is very important to keep up with the maintenance of your car. Not only will it prevent you from breaking down and experiencing unexpected faults, but it is safer and kinder to the environment.
Here is a list of things to do to maintain your car:
- keep the windscreen clean and free from any chips or cracks
- check that seat belts are in perfect working order - remember they save lives
- check that all lights bulbs are working - ask someone to help you if needed
- tyres - must be sufficiently inflated and have atleast the minimum required tread
- keep brake fluid at a sufficient level as insufficient levels can affect braking
These are just some of the ways you can ensure that your car is properly maintained.
Our intensive driving courses in Leeds are available to start immediately. If you wish to pass fast, then call to enquire.
Automatic Driving Lessons Leeds
Automatic Driving Schools Leeds
Intensive Driving Courses Leeds